Our Philanthropy: WomanSage Cares
The MetLife Mature Market Institute has issued caregiving publications available free to the public in preparation for November's Caregiver Awareness Month.
These Helpful Hints are six two-page informational bulletins taken from studies done by the MetLife Mature Market Institute and National Alliance for Caregiving. They contain tips and advice for older Americans and for those caring for aging friends and relatives.
- Helpful Hints: Choosing An Assisted Living Facility
- Helpful Hints: If Care is Needed at Home
- Helpful Hints: Caregiving from a Distance
- Helpful Hints: Advocating for a Family Member
- Helpful Hints: Choosing an Adult Day Services
- Helpful Hints: Caregiving and Alzheimer's Disease
www.maturemarketinstitute.com under the What's New section.